A strong and collaborative team can carry your vision to the end zone. In this keynote, Matt examines what the top performing teams are doing differently to continually win, innovate, and elevate performance in an ever-changing world. Most teams underperform, have a lack of communication, and display an absence of trust. It’s time to change that.
Being an athlete for much of his life, and now as a management consultant working closely with world-class teams across many different industries, Matt uses his expertise to teach how developing a high-performing team extends far beyond talent. During his football playing days, Matt has been on teams that have reached the top and teams that were far below average.
Since moving away from the playing field, he has drawn the parallels to the business arena. He outlines the importance of building trust, creating an agile and collaborative team environment, and cultivating a sense of purpose, and how they can carry your vision to the end zone, every single day.
The correlation between winning athletic teams and high-performing business teams is nearly identical. Matt shares actionable insights on how leaders can get the very most out of their people while building a more connected team that consistently drives execution.
- Learn how to recruit, develop, and retain top talent.
- Research shows that roughly 30% of employees feel engaged at work. Learn how to rapidly increase employee engagement, morale, and retention.
- Discover how to build trust and a sense of belonging in a team environment.
- Find out how to maximize the adaptive capacity of your team.
- Understand how to create and then implement a proven system on how to consistently enhance individual and team performance.