A connected and strong team can carry your vision to the end zone. In this keynote, Matt examines what the top performing teams are doing differently to consistently win, innovate, and elevate performance year after year. Most teams underperform, lack in communication, and have dysfunctional tendencies that limit performance without even knowing it.
Being a former professional athlete and now as an in-demand management consultant working intimately with world-class teams across many different industries, Matt knows what it takes to build a successful team. He outlines the importance of driving trust, cultivating psychological safety, and building a coaching environment that brings out the best in all team members.
The correlation between championship caliber athletic teams and high-performing business teams is nearly identical. This keynote is filled with practical strategies to unleash your team’s full potential and power.
- Learn how to attract, develop, and retain top talent.
- Learn key steps drastically increase team engagement and morale.
- Discover effective ways to build trust and instill a sense of belonging in a team setting.
- Find out how to expand the adaptive capacity of your team.
- Understand how to create and then implement a system on how to consistently enhance individual and team performance.