The war for top talent has never been greater. Many of today’s workers no longer view a great workplace culture as an added benefit. It is a requirement. The organizations and leaders that don’t have a relentless focus to enhance their culture will not only struggle to attract top talent, but also retain and develop current talent.
High-performing and winning cultures don’t happen overnight and there is not a one size fits all approach. They are created intentionally, with vigorous discipline and persistence. The biggest competitive advantage in the world is culture. It’s the one thing that the competition can’t mimic or copy. Culture is the heart and soul of an organization.
Matt shares the exact framework that he uses to consistently optimize and lead cultural transformations for some of the most respected organizations in the world. Attendees will leave this presentation with an actionable playbook on how to transform their culture, where to start, and a proven process on how to cascade the desired change.
In this keynote, Matt Mayberry delivers an inspiring and dynamic presentation on how to immediately start the process of optimizing your culture that will serve as a lasting source of competitive advantage.
- Explore the assumptions of what culture is and what it is not.
- Fully understand why culture is your biggest competitive advantage.
- Discover the non-negotiable actions that all leaders must start doing to build a high-performing and winning culture.
- Learn creative and effective strategies to engage the hearts and minds of your people for complete buy-in.
- Find out the main barriers and challenges that all leaders experience in the pursuit of cultural change.